RSS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Box a Day...

The goal was to only do one box, but it felt so good that I just kept going, lol. This is what they call nesting, isn't it? I FLEW through the boxes that were the furthest back. They were filled with mostly empty Breyer boxes. A couple of them had Breyers in them, and I plan to sell those ones.

Anyway, I have 3 boxes left. 2 of them are full of hubby's stuff. I pushed them back into the corner where the big stack was.


EMPTY Boxes!!


The nightstand where I have her board books (and a few fun pictures books I found in the boxes). The drawers are full of receiving blankets. My baby picture is on the corner temporarily... just until we get 4D Pictures done of her :)


Now the kicker... everything from the boxes on the bed, roflmbo


I have a tendency to either want to chuck or D.I. (salvation army) everything, so hubby told me to leave things alone. I'll let him deal with the wreckage when he gets home. He can help me find places for the books and movies. I'm feelin' my oats now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm glad that things are going well and that the baby is okay. I'm finally out of school and can focus on getting myself married. Hooray!