RSS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NEWS FLASH!

Okay, I know I just posted a few minutes ago, but I wanted to post a news flash.

Grace went #2 in the big potty!

Now before you bow down to my Ninja Momness, I want to give you the facts:
I noticed Grace squatting & grunting, scooped her up, and sat her on her on the toilet before she could squeeze it out. I sang "Grace is going poopy! Poopy in the potty!"
And then, PLOP!

I'm hoping for more opportunities to sit her on the pot and do this. We bought her pull ups the other day, and a little adapter seat for the big toilet as neither of us wanted to clean a nasty little potty every day. My plan was to put the pull ups on her in the morning, and sit her on the toilet a couple times every hour all day until nap time & bed time. I started this morning, but had failed by the first potty break. Will attempt going #1 in the potty again tomorrow.

0 comments: