RSS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pride

I often find myself swelling with pride and grinning when Grace does something unique. The fact that she loves to dance, and has impeccable taste in music to boot, is one of her beautiful talents. Some of the more spirited songs, she gets really into and doesn't just dance-- she ROCKS OUT! We're talking hip bobbing, booty shakin', head slamming rocking on. It's the funniest thing to watch.
But what especially dazzles me is when she uses sign language to ask for things. She will run up to us & sign milk, or eat. It is times like these that make me extra proud. She seems so incredibly intelligent, and I often find myself just overcome with emotion because I feel like I was never that smart. Here is this amazing, intelligent little being in my life, and she's so flipping SMART! I wish I could express and relay what I mean, but I don't know that I can. A smart person came out of a person who does not believe in herself as being smart.
That is all.

0 comments: