RSS

Monday, December 7, 2009

"BLEAH" and "BLECH!"

So I had just finished my Biggest Loser Yoga workout with Bob when I heard "BLEAH!" across the baby monitor. I had a sinking sensation what it was. I went into check on Grace, because I heard the ominous "BLEAH!" again, and sure enough... regurgitated dinner EVERYWHERE. Joy.
So hubby & I got her hosed off, hosed off her bedding, and put her in clean clothes. I told her Mommy & her would put a movie on and have a nice 'nuggle. I take her to the living room and lean over with her to let her pick out a movie and... "BLEAH!" all over the carpet.
I called Andy to come running so I could clean up. She had gotten it on her clean pajamas, so I grabbed another clean set. Finally we cuddled up on the couch, and I put "Up" on, because she hasn't seen it yet. I'm relishing this quiet time, snuggling close to the love of my life, when she sits up, crawls to the other side of me, and... "BLEAH!"
She hasn't thrown up since, and just asked for some water, which I obliged.

And yes, in case you're wondering, even after all of that hullabaloo, being a mom is STILL the best job in the world!

0 comments: