RSS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

How Did You Do?

So how did we do on our goals last week?

My goals were:
  • Log a minimum of 10 miles this week
  • Drink 180 oz of water daily this week until my water weight is gone
  • Go to the gym 4 days this week
  • Go to bed no latter than 10p EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.
  • Work daily on editing my novel for at least an hour.

By the end of today, I will have my 10 miles-- ALL OF THEM IN MY VIBRAMS! Transitioning has been super easy. I think wearing flip flops 9 months out of the year has helped.

I managed 150 oz of water my first day, and haven't been able to force more than 60 on myself since, LOL

Went to the gym 2 days this week. Grace was sick and I slept on her floor 2 nights and woke up really sore and even more tired. I still got my miles in, but not at the gym

I think I made it to bed by 10 two nights. The rest was 11. Let's keep working on that.

I worked on my novel several days this week, but have not worked on it in the last 48 hours. However, I did WRITE every single day this week. Yay! Also had a write in on Wednesday and my friend & I are thinking of making it a regular thing, so that will be nice. She's always had a secret desire to write, so it will be good for the both of us.

I have a race coming up this Saturday. Time to really crack down on diet and exercise
Goals for this week:
  • Log a minimum of 12 miles this week
  • IF daily
  • Monitor my blood sugar daily (have been giving my fingers a break since my last check up)
  • Drink 64 oz of water daily
  • Go to the gym 4 days this week
  • Go to bed no later than 10p EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.
  • Work daily on editing my novel for at least an hour.

On a separate note, some things have been popping up on facebook that have caught my attention, primarily my echoed feelings about being anti-McDonalds. Here are 2 of the pics to look at and ask yourself do you REALLY want to put that crap in your body?



0 comments: