RSS

Monday, September 26, 2011

Goals For The Week

Welcome to the final week of September!  Fall is officially here (as of my birthday), and the weather is cooling off.  As the temperatures become more comfortable and bearable again, what sort of things do you have planned?  I have several goals outlined for this week.

  • Log a minimum of 10 miles this week-- I already put in 2 yesterday
  • Drink 180 oz of water daily this week until my water weight is gone
  • Go to the gym 4 days this week
  • Go to bed no latter than 10p EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.
  • Work daily on editing my novel for at least an hour.

On the menu today:
Chai spiced rooibos custard
Red Robin monster burger (I got a free burger coupon, so Andy wanted to make sure I used it)
2043 cals, 24 carbs, 183 fat, 86 protein

UPDATE: Hit the gym this morning and my friend Melissa was kind enough to film my first sprints in my new V's.

Funny thing though, I think I broke the treadmill. I paused it after my sprint on 10 mph and it wouldn't start again! *Puffs with pride* (I so fast I broke a treadmill!)
Thanks again to Melissa for recording the footage.
FOOT-AGE! BWAHAHA!
Sorry. No pun intended there.

0 comments: