RSS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Gotta Feelin

I love the song I Gotta Feelin by Black Eyed Peas, and I'm having one of those days.

Got my once a week sprint session out of the way today. Sprints at 7, 8, and 9 mph on hamster wheel at gym, followed by weights. Enjoying chilly glass of raw milk & Nilla Nog (locally produced protein, yay for localvorism!). It's a good day.
Going to swing by Real Foods later for a few gallons of raw milk so I can finish my blog post on rendering raw cream.
Oh and Tropical Traditions sent some coconut cream concentrate for a fudge recipe I'm going to demo soon (along with a giveaway). Yeah, this day already totally Groks!

Oh, and Tara, if you're reading this, I'm totally coming after you this week in your sister's weight loss competition.  RAWR, BRING IT!

1 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

ha, you knew I'd be reading this! thanks for the challenge. I need it!!