RSS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

What I Accomplished Today

On the days Grace goes to school, I try to be productive. This morning I went back to the gym now that it's reopen after annual maintenance. I came home, posted a new recipe to my food blog:
Primal Junk Foodie Egg Nog
And got to work on editing my short story for submission now that I finally have my second set of edits back after an address mix up.
Maybe during Grace's nap I'll work on The Subtle Beauty, too. I don't know what will become of any of this writing stuff, but at least I'm feeling inspired and driven this week.
When I pick up Grace, I need to swing by an office down near Geneva Rd to pick up a couple samples of Muscle Nog. It's a locally produced protein powder and I'm way excited to try it! Stay tuned for a review in the next few days.

EDIT: Put Grace down for nap, and tried to work on The Subtle Beauty, but I feel like I need to print it out and put it in a binder so I can get a better idea of where it's at. Might be easier to piece it together that way.

0 comments: