RSS

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorting It Out

So she finally sent me a text on my phone today. She was upset that I had been talking to her family about her, and wanted me to stay out of her business and life. I told her I was concerned for her, and I finally got to tell her how I felt. I think we got to the point where she calmed down a little and we were able to talk more like adults, but I never knew anyone could make my hands shake so much. I really wish, still, that she would just sit down and talk to me about things instead of running from it. At least talking things out might help us move on/forward.

The last few days have had me thinking about it all, and still reeling and wondering. Are we meant to be friends still? Should I let it go? Is this some kind of test the Lord is giving me? And if it is, what kind of person do I want to become at the end of it?

I'm struggling with sorting it all out.

0 comments: