RSS

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Ack!

So it was brought to my attention that the blood sugar and the circumstances which it was taken on my last post was rather alarming. I've since edited the post to clarify what happened so y'all don't think I am driving to McDonalds while nearly unconscious. I had some candy & a glucotab which made me a little more stable prior to leaving the house. Yes, we get a little absent minded when our sugar drops like that, but I knew I needed glucose in my blood stream fast and addressed that issue before doing something stupid like driving alone.
Thanks. I love you, too.

On a perkier note my sugar continues to remain at low levels, although not as frighteningly low as Wednesday evening. I have been getting lots of exercise by cleaning & organizing the house. Everyone is telling me to take it easy, but every day I feel like I've accomplished less and less. I figure I better do this spring cleaning now while I have the energy and the mighty Shera to drive my ambitions rather than later when I am plump to the point of being considered for my own zipcode, or nationhood. My friend's husband is already calling me Waddlesworth... the clock is ticking.

Among the chores I've accomplished are... hey, what have I accomplished? There's that pregnancy brain again. *Thinking hard*
Imagine Pooh Bear contemplating his honey. (Copyright of the important big wigs that own the copyright, of course).

Okay I remember now. I've done laundry, organized the pantry, straightened up the bathroom, dropped stuff off at the D.I. (think salvation army/savers if you're unfamiliar with the D.I.), broken up a walkway full of ice, put stuff in the shed... it doesn't feel like very much when I type it. I guess my list is getting shorter though. I feel like I've done nothing... even though I have sore muscles. It's the good sore from a good workout though. Tired sore. I must be stressed because I keep doing that funny little puffy exhale that I do the week before an important model horse show. It sorta feels like one of those weeks. We're in trouble if I try to pull an all nighter on Tuesday.

One thing I did do to reward myself... okay well it achieved a cleaning task, too... was to buy a new duffle bag to organize my knifty knitter looms in. It's a bag made for quilting, but it holds all my yarn, hat looms, and scarf looms. Lots of fun pockets and zippers... and.... it's ORANGE! I love bright, happy colors. They make me feel good. Plus it's always great to get a new toy to play with, and organizational toys seem to be one of my particular favorites. If I get a new meter, the first thing I must do is figure out what I want in each pocket, nook, and strap of the carrying case. Never mind set the time, code the meter... ORGANIZE THE POUCH! So now I have a great new bag, and my looms aren't all over the floor anymore. Yay! I can reach the electrical socket without tripping over myself! No more pile of random stuff on the floor.

Anyway, I'm tired now. I should probably start trying to unwind before tackling tomorrow's workload. Tomorrow we're going to church, continuing with laundry, and cleaning the bedroom corner... aka the future nursery. Oh, yeah, and I'm taking a nice, leisurely drive to leave Aaron with his older sister for the week. Hello private time with hubby & running around in my underoos again! FREEEEEEDOM!

0 comments: