RSS

Friday, November 20, 2009

16 Tons and Whaddya Get...

So I have been really frustrated with the scale this last week. I felt like I was eating right, I was exercising for an hour 6 days a week, and drinking water. Then I thought maybe I wasn't getting enough water. I was getting 60 oz a day, but maybe my body wanted more. I got about 75 in the other day, and the scale dropped a few ounces. Hmmm...
So I downed 100 oz of water yesterday and VOILA! I am down to 240 from 248! BOO-YAH! I guess my body wants an unreasonable amount of water before it gives up the weight I work so hard to lose. Silly body. I will try to get lots of water every day so my silly, unreasonable body is happy.
Seriously, I could smack it for being so ridiculous.

Here's to culling another 12 lbs by Christmas...

0 comments: