RSS

Monday, March 3, 2008

What I've Done

It's a short, mundane post, but I wanted to write down what I've done this morning, so that I can feel that I accomplished something today, rather than sitting on my tuckus and staring at the computer screen.
Today I scrubbed the toilets, wiped down the counters, emptied & started reloading the dishwasher, scrubbed the microwave, made the bed, and folded laundry.
Wow, suddenly I feel like I accomplished LESS than I actually did. I'd like to vacuum, dust, put out the trash, and sweep & mop the kitchen, if I still have energy. Oh, and I need to get some work done in the studio too. I keep meaning to, but I get distracted by all these chores. I also need to eat lunch. Cheeseburgers done up on the George Foreman Grill sounded good, but we don't have any hamburger patties. Harumph.

Andy started his new job today. He's been sick the last few days, and I'm worried about him. He's such a champ to work so hard for our little family. I admire him so much.

On a baby note, I had another dream about the baby. I dreamt I saw pictures of her when she was only a few hours old. She had Andy's dark blonde hair, and the tubbiest little cheeks. The picture was very, very clear. I will hold it in my mind with a fierceness until she is really here.

0 comments: