RSS

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coping With Fabulosis & Austastism

If you are anything like me, you suffer daily from a rare condition. This condition is called Austastism. It can be highly contagious when spending time around awesome people. One contracts Austastism when they reach a a fantastic level of epic awesomeness. Likewise, you may also know someone with chronic Fabulosis. Fabulosis occurs when one reaches a colossus level of Fabulousness. Side effects of both conditions may include, but are not limited to, inspiring others, achieving daily goals, and transforming from Super Mom to Superman!
I hope when you meet someone who suffers from these diseases that you will be understanding and supportive of them.

Today when I weighed in, I kissed the 180s goodbye, and said hello to 179.8. I was going to go to the gym, but Fu woke up and was sneezing snot rockets. Why, after 2 rounds of antibiotics, are we doing the snot rocket thing again? *Sigh* So instead of going to gym, we went grocery shopping and I went crazy on Greek yogurt. I don't like the Yoplait or Oikos Greek yogurts, but I do like Dannon's, and it was on sale 10 for $10. I couldn't find all of the items on my list at the first store, so I went to Target where I found Fage & Chobani Greek Yogurt. They were more expensive, but I've heard good things about them, so I got a few. The Chobani peach Greek yogurt ended up replacing my lunch of garlic herb shrimp. I don't regret my choice. I've also had good self control today over the Popcornopolis. So far I've only had 1/2 a cup of Kettlecorn.
Tonight we are seeing our chiropractor, who I believe also suffers from Fabulosis (he got me started on my weight loss journey, and can fix ANYTHING!). I dread having my lower back & hips adjusted. Everything up until there is fine, but as soon as he goes to adjust that area, I'm in utter pain, snarling naughty Mormon cuss words, and crying.

Tonight we're having cheeseburger wraps for dinner. It's a slightly less naughty version of a cheeseburger. It's lean, ground beef, with shredded lettuce, tomato, pickles, velveeta, and condiments, served in a wrap (we are using lite flour tortillas tonight, which are only 100 cals).

What I ate today (1306 cals):
1 ginormous protein shake (2 scoop body fortress vanilla whey protein powder, 8 oz lactose free fat free milk, 1 banana, a ton of ice cubes)
1 Kashi TLC honey almond flax granola bar
1 Chobani peach Greek yogurt
1/2 cup Popcornopolis Kettle Corn
1 Cheeseburger Wrap
64-90 oz water

Grace:
1 pillsbury toaster scrambler
16 oz almond milk
4 quaker mini rice cakes
8 oz Tropicana light fruit punch
1 buffalo chicken wing with ranch
Cheeseburger wrap fixins
1 fruit cup

1 comments:

Ravi said...

Thanks for the article. It is good to know these kind of matters that can affect our health.
For More information please visit www.travelroller.com/