RSS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Skinny Jeans

So a couple of days ago I was at Walmart with a friend. I'm slowly coming to accept that I'm going to need a new pair of jeans for the colder months soon. I grabbed the sizes I'm in now, and bravely grabbed a size 6 as well. I squeaked into the 6's. Hooray for ab muscles that can really suck it in!
I had a really awful muffin top, but the point is I got those 6's buttoned and zipped, hahaha. I'm not stopping at a 6 though. I'd like to slide into a 4 by this time next year. I think 6 & 4 are going to be my skinny jeans.

The gym has been closed for yearly maintenance since August 23. I'm down to 183 today, but I'm pretty sure it's from muscle loss. I've been doing Wii Biggest Loser to help maintain some fitness, and Grace has found herself useful as an occasional 25 lb barbell. Can't wait for the gym to reopen. I made some really good progress in the weight room right before it closed, so I'm eager to get back.
I also took Clarene's desire for me to stay in the 140s to heart and moved my goal weight from 135 to 148. That's still a 100 lb loss. No shame in that. It means I get more calories, too, which I'll need in order to build muscle and torch fat.

C'mon, giant gut, get lost! Mama wants a pair of 6's.

0 comments: