RSS

Friday, November 30, 2007

Full of Bologna

I don't know if you can fathom how excited I am over a dumb bologna sandwich right now... unless you're a pregnant carnivore, paranoid about listeria.
Since Broberg said I could have cold lunch meat sandwiches (HALLELUJAH!) as long as they were pre-packaged as opposed to processed in the market deli, I had hubby pick me up some Oscar Meyer bologna.
Let us all sing together now with a grateful heart & full belly:
MYYYYYY bologna has a first name, it's O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name, it's M-E-Y-E-R. I LOVE to eat it every day, and Broberg says that that's OKAAAAAYYYY! Cuz Oscar Meyer has a way of pre-packaging B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
And man were those 7 cheddar potato chips good, too!
I can't imagine what it'll do to my sugar. I suppose we'll find out in a few hours.

Last night was a rough night. Andy (my hubby, in case you confuse him with his brother Aaron), was all wound up and couldn't get to sleep. He just tossed and turned all night. Which, subsequently, kept me up all night. So finally I managed to drift off at about 4:30 AM, and then I had to get up at 7:30 AM to take hubby to work so I could have the car to drop off a lab collection I had to do at home. After waiting a while in the hospital, I had to get yet more blood drawn. Thankfully, the lady this morning was in better spirits, and much friendlier, than the lady who took the 6 vials from me on Wednesday.
So an hour later, I get home, test my sugar (which was good btw, not the greatest, but it was good), and have a bowl of cereal. I took all my pills and insulin, retired to the bedroom, set up the TV to switch to favorite shows for 6 hours, and KONKED OUT. Hooray for cozy snoozes in warm flannel sheeted beds with no restless hubby. I slept for about 3-4 hours. So I should be caught up on sleep for the day.

Man those potato chips were good.

1 comments:

Hill Country Blogger said...

Bah! I wanna new post from you! Hardly hear from you now!