RSS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Say Hello to My Little Friend

Say Hello to My Little Friend, Post #100!! Hello little Post 100.

So I was looking at the C25K training plan on the cool running website. I pretty much skipped week 4 when I decided to do my own thing. Was looking at week 5, and it says 5 min warmup, then run 5, walk 3, rinse and repeat. I have been running 5, walking 3, then running three, walking 3... Erm, yeah. So, as intimidating as this is to me, my goal for this week is to run 5, walk 3, run 5, rinse and repeat. It's going to be a push, but I won't progress otherwise. Just as long as I don't have to listen to PodRunner which was vaporizing my brain with its droning beats. I much prefer music with inspiring lyrics to help me push, or watching a good movie on the TV in front of the TM at the gym when I can.

So there. I've said it. Starting Monday we walk 5, run 5, walk 3, run 5, walk 3, run 5, then cool down. I'll let you know how my battle against my mortal enemy goes.
Luckily, I go to war armed. I found a quote from my favorite book in the bible, Isaiah: "You shall run and not be weary, you shall walk and not faint." I will try to remind myself of this when I'm tired.

"Just do your best and let God to the rest" -- Me, today

0 comments: