RSS

Friday, March 5, 2010

To War, To War, I Go To War!

The TM & I had it out tonight. I WON! The last running interval totally sucked, but I won. I ran 5 mins, 3 mins, 3 mins with walking intervals in between obviously. It was a push, and it showed. I confess that I did stop the belt once because I was getting a cramp in my belly (not my side, but just to the left of my diaphragm). So I paused to try and stretch it out... but that was at 19:23 mins out of a 25 min run. TAKE THAT, TREADMILL!

My only thing is I need to focus more on keeping my breathing controlled. Tonight I had too much fun early on rocking out with Steve. I'm glad I was wearing my "I'm Cuckoo" coco puffs t-shirt so everyone around me would understand the crazy lady on the TM singing Bowling For Soup & Beach Boys under her breath.

I was also really happy to have a 3 lb loss this week. I hope to keep losing at least 3 pounds a week. My goal is to lose another 14 lbs by the 23rd of this month so I can reach my goal of 50 lbs lost by my 1/2 birthday. March 23 is my half birthday. That's 18 days. That's about .7 lbs a day, which I've been losing lately. The good Lord helps those who help themselves. I will be doing my part-- can you help the Lord out with prayers for me?

0 comments: