RSS

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5, Leptin Reset

Dropped 6 & 1/2 lbs this week. AF just showed up. Ladies, you know this means water weight, and I should be taking it on like the Titanic. If I dropped 6 lbs, I'm kinda scared about the week after AF leaves & all the water bails. It's going to be EPIC! I'll be droppin' it like it's hot.

BREAKFAST:
Make It Paleo Breakfast Burrito (with pork side)
578 cals, 6g carb, 39 fat, 50g protein

LUNCH:
A slice or two of my VLC/high protein Tea-Ramisu (recipe in forum shortly)
305 cals, 1g carb, 19 fat, 31g protein

DINNER:
fried green tomatoes (with tomatoes straight from our back porch garden) and smoky lime steak
878 cals, 13g carb, 49 fat, 76g protein

Totals:
1761 cals, 20g carb, 107 fat, 157g protein

1 comments:

Amanda said...

OMGAWSH I actually LOST 4 lb while AF was visiting... CAN YOU IMAGINE...

You'll do great. Congrats on the major droppage.