RSS

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 6 & 7, Leptin Reset

So apparently I can't remember to update this blog regularly :P
Anyway, nothing much going on this weekend other than food. I have noticed, however, that depending on my hormone levels, I'm more addicted to some smells over others. This was brought about by a recent Scentsy purchase, lol.

I had nightmares about being on a mega binge. Like eating an entire pumpkin pie, a whole thing of whipped cream, and coconut flakes. When I woke up, I wasn't sure if it had really happened or not. Then I tried to remind myself "No, the last thing you ate were a few extra fried green tomatoes at dinner. You were well within you carb limits for the day"

BREAKFAST:
hot chocolate (made with grass fed organic cream top heavy cream & protein powder)
1,010 cals, 0g carb, 97g fat, 50g protein

LUNCH:
A couple slices of my Tea-Ramisu
611 cals, 1g carb, 38 fat, 62g protein

DINNER:
Almond butter stew
350 cals, 17g carb, 16 fat, 36g protein

totals:
1971 cals, 18g carb, 151 fat, 148g protein

TODAY:
BREAKFAST:
PJF Tea-Ramisu
611 cals, 1g carb, 38 fat, 62g protein

LUNCH:
Leftover Almond Butter Stew
350 cals, 17g carb, 16 fat, 36g protein

DINNER:
chicken lo mein (Make It Paleo)
196 cals, 10g carb, 8 fat, 20g protein

Just under 1200 cals. 28g carb, looks like a low fat day, which would explain my hunger. Sufficient protein though.
on a positive note, I was asleep by 9:30 last night

0 comments: