RSS

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 8, Leptin Reset

Jumped up 2 lbs (largely due to water weight, I think. Thanks, AF!), but holding steady, and largely sticking to the goals I've set for myself. Made a not so great food choice today, but I think it was more an error in my cooking rather than the food itself.
I made myself egg nog from scratch, but I made it too foamy. So I got through about half of it before deciding it just wasn't happening for breakfast.

BREAKFAST:
egg nog from scratch (1c grass fed organic cream + 6 eggs), and a side of cottage cheese
1330 cals, 11g carb, 128 fat, 47g protein
The egg nog is SUPER foamy. No way anyone can drink that much AIR.

LUNCH:
leftover egg nog (split above cals/carb/fat/protein in half)

DINNER:
pastured ham roast
366 cals, 0g carb, 18 fat, 48g protein

Totals:
1696 cals, 11g carb, 146 fat, 95g protein

super excited for our ham dinner. Gonna make a great breakfast tomorrow!

0 comments: