RSS

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can YOU Can-Can?

So yesterday we had our ultrasound. It went well and Grace passed all of the doctors tests. We also caught her in a bizarre position. Andy couldn't stop laughing. Check out this babe & her long, gorgeous gams. Also if you look closely, you'll see her holding her chin (as well as beautiful little fingernails-- eeee!). The pose suggests "Hmm... I got into this position, now how the heck do I get out?"



Too funny. I tell you, this is one goofy kid. Andy suggested she was contemplating her foot as I often do.

Furthermore, Clarene said my sugar is fine. My hA1c was 5.7. I thought it was going to be a lot higher. She said if my sugar continues to spike, that I can increase my insulin dosage to 4. So we'll see how that goes in the next few weeks. I feel like my sugar is low now, but dinner will be done soon.

Well, just wanted to share this picture of Grace. We're almost 6 months along, and she's 1 lb 14 oz. The doctors FINALLY settled on July 16 as my due date, even though Grace is measuring a week ahead of schedule, which just reaffirms the dreams I've been having that she'll arrive on June 26.

Take care till next time!

1 comments:

Hill Country Blogger said...

YAY! Another life form is growing inside your body! Cool baby pick....