RSS

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Day in the Life

Keep in mind, I intend to update this particular post throughout the day.

Today we are going grocery shopping. There will be pictures. You have been forewarned!

Grace's morning started with a small bowl of raspberries in coconut milk (yum!), followed by bacon, grapes, and pineapple.




Then we got dressed and headed to the store. Winco was first on the list. We picked up lots of veggies!



Next we hit Walmart, and got some meat, and basic household stuff. After that it was Target where I went bananas on yogurt (chobani started making greek yogurt for little tykes-- woot!). When we were done at Target, we visited Sunflower Market, then Harmons. We were pretty tired after that (and hungry), so we came home and I fixed some "fried" chicken breast for us using egg, coconut milk, and coconut flour. I think next time I will use almond flour. Coconut flour just tastes funny. I think it's headed toward my Frankenfood list, surprisingly.

Next we headed up to SLC to meet daddy for dinner. We went to Tucanos, the Primal eater's paradise.



The aftermath:


Grace took pictures, too! I will upload from her camera (yes, she has her own camera) in the morning. I need to go to bed soon. Running Hale Freezes Over 5k tomorrow :)

0 comments: