RSS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Court

Went to court today. Defendant no show. In her defense, she did try to contact me. I wonder if she was looking for a ride? I don't really feel it's my job to make sure she gets there.
Warrant out for arrest or re-summon. I gave them a few leads on where to find her.

When we got home her duffle bags were on my porch. *Crickets chirping*

Uh... Yeah.

Carbo binged today. I don't expect a good weigh in tomorrow. Everyone keeps saying I look leaner. I don't know how when I'm up a few pounds. *Scratches head*. Hubbins says my weight is redistributing itself.

Dear weight, please redistribute yourself into thin air, plz, k, thx!

1 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

ha! your last comment is cute.

but man, sorry about the court thing. that really really stinks. hmmm......