RSS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

There's a Snake in My Boot!

You know the line from Toy Story, when you pull Woody's string and he decries, "There's a snake in my boot!"
Yeah, well... there's snot in my armpit.

Grace has a cold. It may be an inner ear thing, she was complaining about her ears last night. Andy & I took turns sleeping on her bedroom floor b/c she was so miserable she wouldn't stay in bed.

It's because she's been eating crap.

Wow, that was really graphic. Let me rephrase.

I believe this illness is a result of eating poorly. When I eat poorly (as I have confessed the last few days), she eats poorly too. She hasn't been around kids all week, so I can't blame it on a bug she picked up. Andy & I have been healthy, so she didn't get it from us. The weather has been a little outrageous, but it hasn't bothered me. So I blame it on her diet. I've let her slip off the straight and narrow. Thus, the snake in my boot.

Back to Primal Blueprint for everyone.

0 comments: