RSS

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Sucks

A lot of people in the world will agree with me that, not only is Valentines Day often a hit or miss holiday, it completely sucks. Today is one of those years. I'm just really depressed today due to things going on in my life.
1) I food poisoned my family over the weekend.
2) I'm most likely putting one of my best friends in prison on Thursday.
3) I feel like I suck as a business person and friend.
4) See 1 & 2.

I hope your day is better than mine. I just want to hide in a corner and cry. Happy Valentines Day, hosers.

1 comments:

Tara Oliver said...

what do you think it was that caused the food poisoning? don't feel too bad. it happens to the best of us!! our day wasn't anything really special - in had some really crazy moments - but man, it was Monday, too! and that's just not fair. I hope you're doing better! maybe you can come down to Shannon's zumba Wednesday night and that will help you feel better. *hugs*