RSS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bacon 30, Day 2

I feel like I have lock jaw. My mouth is pretty tender and I can barely get my hole open to feed myself. That said, I didn't even make it all the way through my protein custard last night. I finished it for breakfast this morning, then went grocery shopping. Made myself a BAS when I got home, with bacon, shrimp, avocado, baby lettuce, EVOO, apple cider vinegar, key lime juice, and lemon pepper. Worked through it slowly, but it was tasty.
Not sure if I'll have dinner tonight.

Pulled my yogurt out of the crock pot. It's separated into 3 layers. I'm not sure what that means. I put it in the fridge as recommended and ran one through a nut milk bag (trying to make Greek yogurt). At this point, I think I just have kefir, if that.
If you have experience making yogurt, can you tell me what is up? It's a white layer (coconut milk), beige liquidy layer, and another thin white layer.

TODAY'S NUTRITIONAL INFO:
2,022 cals, 101g protein, 165g fat (the bulk from coconut milk & avocado), 52g carb, 2033 sodium
(71% fat, 10% carbs, 19% protein)

0 comments: