RSS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bacon 30, Day 9

Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the wagon. The weekend got a little busy and I've been kinda tired. Like I just want to sleep... ALL. THE. TIME! And moody. And crampy.
It's nothing. Shut up.

Have been enjoying awesome fasting blood sugars since Saturday. Almost all of them in the 90s. Today's was 101, but I tested after tasting my lunch and a good work out, so it was probably a little elevated.
Yesterday Grace and I went up to Bridal Veil Falls for a little nature walk. A bunch of people were playing in the pool at the base of the falls (I don't mean swimming pool. More like local watering hole with pretty, clear water). Grace walked probably a mile before complaining she was tired. I bribed her with a little swim if she would walk back. We both dipped our feet in the water. Holy Hannah, was it cold! It took less than 5 mins for our skin to turn bright pink.
Today I went to gym. Lifted weights then did elliptical for half hour, and a 5 min cool down on treadmill.

Have been limiting my eating window to noon to six. Clarene will probably holler at me, but so far it's the only success I've had with decreasing fasting blood sugars.

TODAY'S NUTRITION:
1559 cals, 72 protein, 133 fat, 40 carbs, 771 sodium
(72.82% fat, 9.72% carbs, 17.46% protein)

1 comments:

Bridgett Murphy said...

Yay! Glad to see that you're back to posting. :)