RSS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Seeing Green

Happy Irish Heritage Awareness Day!

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Today we are enjoying all things Irish. I am wearing hubby's lucky charm cereal pajama pants (which, I reckon, I'll have to relinquish when he gets home), a green ringer shirt that says "Everyone Loves an Irish Girl", and Grace is wearing her green "Everyone Loves a Lucky Girl" shirt. We kinda match. There is corned beef in the crock pot with beef stock and potatoes. There is chocolate mint gelato in the freezer for dessert. I have already enjoyed some Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. Tasty, tasty!

My legs are feeling a lot better today. Going to try to get a walk in at some point. Need to go get my blood drawn, too.

Someone told me yesterday that my Super Nog (containing a half pint of heavy cream, 6 eggs, nutmeg, and vanilla) is bad for me. Really? My size 6 jeans don't agree.

0 comments: