RSS

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wholly Crazy

As if you thought my Primal Lifestyle was crazy enough, I just wanted to forewarn you that I will be starting Whole 30 on April 1st. No chocolate, no dairy, no cheating, no joke. Just to freak you out even more, I'm going to try a 2 week meat only induction. Yeah, I know. Eating only one food group is very worrisome. I promise I'll still be alive come tax day ;)

Best of all, I just now realized that April is Easter and Mother's Day... aka the take out your all-the-chocolate-you-can-eat license and go to town with no second thoughts. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!

Yeah, already committed. This will be good for me in the long run.

There's no weighing in during the Whole 30, so I weighed in today-- 178.8. Up 10 lbs from where I should be. I don't blame primal. I blame the chocolate and other crap I've been manically binging on before I have to give it all up.

I hope you'll take the Whole 30 challenge, too, and do it with me. I'll see you on the other side!

0 comments: