RSS

Monday, May 9, 2011

I Don't Eat Crap

As much as I'd like to tell you that "I don't eat crap", I confess that, in reality, I do. Now, I don't know why, but I feel compelled to tell you about the processed food in my house. Fresh veggies don't count, same with meat in the freezer. Here's a list:

homemade chipotle mayo (using safflower mayo & canned chipotles in adobo)
stoneground mustard
yellow mustard
miracle whip
salad dressing
bbq sauce
ketchup
ranch dressing
Fage Greek yogurt
cheese
lunch meat
chocolate
coconut flour
almond flour
arrowroot powder
tapioca pearls
popcorn
coconut oil
coconut cream concentrate
coconut butter
almond butter
coconut milk
100% unfiltered apple juice
Sauerkraut
Pickles
Cocoa powder
Carob powder
Olives
Tomato paste
applesauce
hemp protein powder

NON PROCESSED FOOD:
veggies
meat
eggs
chia seed


as you can see, I'm a little bit normal. I have more processed food in the house than unprocessed (like most Americans, LOL). You may notice standard kitchen food staples missing. Let's see if you can name them! Oh, and I only eat 20 of the foods on the list. Can you guess which ones they are?

0 comments: