RSS

Monday, May 2, 2011

My Favorite Foods

Shamelessly on a W30 forbidden food binge still, but enjoying it. Getting it all out of my system. Thought I would post my favorite foods list:

FAVORITE FOODS:
pizza
frozen custard or talenti gelato
Popcornopolis
white chocolate peanut butter (God bless Peanut Butter & Co!)
CHOCOLATE!!

FAVORITE HEALTHY FOODS:
meat (including bacon, brisket, and steak)
Fage Total Greek yogurt
almond butter (maranatha & Justin's are my fave brands)
macadamia nuts
CHOCOLATE!! (the darker the better)

FAVORITE VEGETABLES (hey, they deserve their OWN list)
peas
sweet potato (but not the orange ones)
cucumber
red bell pepper
cherry tomatoes (yeah, yeah, I know "tomatoes are a fruit". Whatev.)

FAVORITE FRUITS (nature's candy bars)
blackberries
strawberries
raspberries
mangoes
kiwi

what have I been going crazy on? Mainly what's in my house. Good thing 90% of it's from the healthy list downward. I made a chocolate chia pudding that's tasty, snarfing down the homemade grahams Grace & I made with lots of almond butter & white chocolate pb, and chocolate. Yeah, that's about as naughty as I've been. I'M GONNA GET SO FAT! lol

0 comments: