RSS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

There's a Wild Fandango in the Zoo!

Okay, I know, random title. If you've been to the movies, you may have seen the commercial with the guy trying to get into the theater & he cries out "THERE'S A WILD FANDANGO IN THE THEATER!" I think it was before Fandango started using the paper bag puppets.
Anyway, we went to the zoo on Saturday with our friends. They had never been, so we excitedly showed them around. My camera died right in the middle of the Elephant presentation, so I missed getting pics of baby Zuri doing HANDSTANDS (it was pretty frickin awesome)
But here are the pics I did get. BTW, please exhibit caution if you visit Hogle Zoo. There are dinosaurs running rampant.









Also wanted to mention a great post I read at Primal Kitchen this morning. I frequently struggle with getting Grace to eat, so this post was reassuring. Healthy Food Methods with Toddlers and Preschoolers

0 comments: