RSS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photo Update

So it occurred to me that I didn't post pictures of Easter or anything, so here's some updates.

EASTER EGG HUNT:









GRACE ACCIDENTALLY KNOCKED OVER HER APPLE JUICE ON THE CARPET IN THE EXACT SHAPE OF A DOLPHIN:


OUR BACK PORCH GARDEN:
Complete with watermelon, tomatoes, raspberries, golden berries, black berries (can ya tell I have a fruit addiction?), cucumbers, purple bell pepper (had to have it, never seen a purple bell pepper!), rosemary, thyme, and summer squash


KEY LIME PIE FOR A PARTY I HAD:
(It's so pretty! Hand-squeezed key limes over a coconut milk chocolate ganache bottom in an oreo pie crust, fresh key lime zest on top)


EPIC TODDLER LOVING ON HER BREYERS:

*Tease* YOU EAT GRAINS & GET FAT, I EAT FAT AND GET SKINNY-- "NEENER, NEENER!"

Thanks for playing along!

0 comments: