RSS

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Rapture

Addressing the world ending today:
First of all-- are all my friends in Oz okay? Cuz it should be May 22nd there.

Secondly:
FOR THE RAPTURE: We’re going to need three goats, an hourglass, one of us is going to need to learn how to play the trumpet while the other does this:


Thirdly:
RAPTURE!


And lastly,
I don't mean to offend anyone that does believe the rapture is happening today. I, for one, DO believe Jesus will come again. Just not today. When the prophet of my church speaks up and says get your act together, that's when I will pull out my "Quick, Look Busy. JESUS IS COMING!" bumper sticker.

If you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, see here:
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/outreach/tracts/may21/

Off to enjoy a GORGEOUS day. So glad it finally stopped raining.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, wow. Where'd you get the rainbow video? That was insane! Or... If you like that sort of thing... Very moving. ;-) :-) I LOVE the Pirates clip!

And yeah, I agree. The Second Coming will happen on the Lord's time.

gojirama said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!