RSS

Sunday, April 3, 2011

How Many Days?

What do you mean we're only 3 days into April? Are you sure it's not the 15th yet? I already feel like 3 days should be 6 days. Forgive my wimpy whineyness. Counting the days until I can eat vegetables again. Hubby accidentally burned my dinner last night. We were having spareribs. His were spared, probably thanks to bbq sauce, but I just wanted mine dry. I ate what meat I could salvage. Counting the days until I can eat bacon wrapped in lettuce with tomatoes and mustard. 27 days. Counting the days until I can have chocolate again. 27. Counting the days until I can have a sip of super nog and custard. 27. Days until I can have veggies again: 12.

What Grace ate today:
Breakfast: 1 banana, 1 container strawberry chobani, 3 pieces bacon
Lunch: Leftover spare ribs with veggies & hot chocolate, made with almond milk, coconut oil, and cocoa powder
Dinner: tri tip steak and veggies

My primal eats:
Breakfast: IF
Lunch: 4 eggs, scrambled over bacon grease, served with some ghee
Dinner: Tri tip steak

0 comments: