RSS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Everyday Paleo, Day 5

Today is Fast Sunday-- the slowest Sunday of each month. I took Ma to the airport this morning. Settling into the fast now. Looking forward to Everyday Paleo "Rockin Moroccan Chicken" for dinner.
Today's breakfast of blueberry pancakes will have to wait a day or two.
Did I mention my sinus funk has turned into a cold? Grace has been very sweet today giving me hugs & kisses. I just hope she doesn't catch it. Have been giving her Bolthouse Farms C-Boost Juice to help keep her immune system strong. On Wednesday, we're going to start going to her new preschool for reading time. Very excited to have this opportunity over the summer. She already recognizes letters in the alphabet, and can even read a couple words.
I'm super eager to get over this gambu so I can bust out the tanning oil & be active again.

Rockin Moroccan Chicken:

It was different, but tasty. Grace was fussy at the dinner table (no nap, since church is during her nap time). I let her lay on the couch to watch Beauty & The Beast while we ate, figuring she'd come back over when she was hungry enough. When I checked on her, I found this:

Sweet little angel!

Needless to say, she's gone to bed early.

0 comments: